Friday, April 25, 2008

Who Dat Say News: Reggie Bush Even Takes Better Showers than You

News: Kim Kardashian told Fox News this week that her attempts to save the planet include taking showers with her boyfriend, New Orleans Saint Reggie Bush. "I conserve water by showering with my boyfriend so we can save water together," said Kardashian. Story complements of Rene from Blackened Out.


Who Dat Say: If Reggie Bush can't rush for 100 yards after spending his morning in the shower with Kim Kardashian, then it may be time for the Saints to reevaluate his presence on the team. If each of my days started out with twenty minutes of naked time with Kim, I would have cured cancer already.

3 comments:

RCR said...

Instead, your mornings consist of 20 minutes of naked time with an Alabama grad. And although he's a sharp looking fella, advantage still goes to Reggie.

However, I hope Bush is pulling out...I wouldn't trust that skank as far as I could throw that fat ass.

Unknown said...

That comment is so unbelievably perfect. Thanks! Or maybe I should say, that comment is "unbelievable!"

Anonymous said...

I take showers with my loufa, and it energizes me for the rest of the day. Maybe Reggie should try that.