Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Who Dat News: Reggie Focused

News: In a recent interview with SI.com, Reggie Bush's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian admits that football is Reggie's primary focus. Kim says, "I think if Reggie was on the show (Keeping Up with the Kardashians) more than he is, people would try to find something wrong with that and say he's trying to be too Hollywood and he's not focused on football. But his No. 1 priority is football. I definitely think we get along because my work is so important to me right now and football is so important to him, and I motivate him to want to be in New Orleans and train and be with the team. So we both know what's important."

Who Dat Say: Last year, Reggie was undoubtedly distracted by the Hollywood hype. From his Fre Flo Do offseason training without the team to ad shoots with David Beckham, Reggie's mind was not solely on football and it showed in his on-field production. Since then, however, Reggie has fired his marketing agent Mike Ornstein, committed to offseason workouts with the team at the Saints Kenner Facility, and even has his girlfriend telling reporters that he is all football. Now, if we could just get Sean Payton to stop telegraphing every third and five to Reggie out of the backfield, he may start moving the ball more consistently again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was bound to happen that he became overwhelmed by the media. I think anyone in his position would have done the same thing. Good to see he is doing the right things and getting his priorities in the correct direction.

BigBird1570 said...

re: everything I ever hear about Reggie. I will believe it when I see it... on the field, on a Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I agree with "bigbird," but can't help wondering who the hell would name himself that...

Anonymous said...

a bird with big yellow feathers...and a taste for men



-Thunder Lips